ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
This intensive, challenging and highly interactive registered training program is for those people who require an in-depth understanding of the range of auditing techniques and protocols associated with the Lead Auditor role.
Who Should Attend?
This course satisfies the training requirements for those who wish to register with the IRCA’s auditor registration scheme. It is also essential for any serious quality practitioner, particularly those with a responsibility to design, implement and manage an audit programme for internal audits, supplier audits and other external audits from customers and/or certification bodies. Other people who have found this course useful in the past have been internal quality auditors who are looking to enhance their quality auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition for the skills and knowledge that they possess.
Those attending this course are expected to have knowledge of the following Quality management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Quality management terms and definitions and the 8 Quality Management Principles
- The process approach used in quality management
- Process Based Quality Management Systems
- The structure, content and requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Duration 5 days