Qualatis may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
· Your Name and company name
· Contact information including email address and telephone number
· Demographic information such as postcode
· Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
· Take and fulfil customer orders.
· Internal record keeping.
· Administer and enhance the site and service.
· Advise you on special offers and new services, provided you have subscribed to newsletters.
· We only disclose information to third-parties (such as: trainers, consultants, auditors and course registration bodies) for order fulfilment and service delivery and registration purposes.
· You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting QUALATIS.
· If Credit Card details are taken for payments these are not stored by QUALATIS
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways by contacting qualatis: email@example.com .
Cookies are used on this website where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your online orders. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you may be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
We will not sell, disclose or lease your personal information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment and service delivery, we are required to do so by law or we have your permission to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you or if you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Qualatis.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect